INFO TO KNOW
About this course
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the responsibilities of health and social care organisations and practitioners in relation to protection and safeguarding.
- Identify good practice in keeping health and social care service users safe or at reduced risk of harm.
- Identify how to respond to disclosure or suspicion of abuse.
- Understand the role of the health or social care professional supporting individuals undertaking activities.
- Know about information and support in relation to abuse.
14 Shute End